WHAT CAUSES THE MAN...

Notifications
Clear all

WHAT CAUSES THE MANDELA EFFECT? by Tim Ozman #infinitePlaneRadio

Page 2 / 3

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

IN MY OPINION, the allowed editing time is too short in this blog.  My edited and I think improved reply above was not allowed because of the passage of time, I think.  

I recommend additional editing time be allowed.  Usually, can be adjusted!

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

Or maybe longer articles and replies should be prepared off line and then inserted?

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member
Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

Dispels the Mandela effect nonsense about Timmy falling into the well.

A Corporate Well thief tries to steal Gandpa's well.  When the thief threaten's Jeff, Lassie knocks him into the well.  They force him to sign well back to Grandpa while he's hanging from a rope in the well.  Lassie alerts Grandpa to save the guy and helps pull on the rope to get him out!

BTW:  The Series Lassie was not a thing yet.  The Boy was Jeff, not Timmy.  The Series was titled, Jeff's Collie.  Lassie, of course, was herself, LASSIE!  Possibly the original!

1 Reply
Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)

Trusted Member
Posted by: @lloydmillerus120318

Dispels the Mandela effect nonsense about Timmy falling into the well.

A Corporate Well thief tries to steal Gandpa's well.  When the thief threaten's Jeff, Lassie knocks him into the well.  They force him to sign well back to Grandpa while he's hanging from a rope in the well.  Lassie alerted Grandpa to save the guy and helps pull on the rope to get him out!

BTW:  The Series Lassie was not a thing yet.  The Boy was Jeff, not Timmy.  The Series was titled, Jeff's Collie.  Lassie, of course, was herself, LASSIE!  Possibly the original!  Jeff's actor was older than Timmy's.

UnchartedTan
(@unchartedtan)
Eminent Member

Mandela effect is a complete GayOP sidetrack guardbait. 

Page 2 / 3
Share:
https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/scripts/overlay-widget.js kofiWidgetOverlay.draw(‘timozman’, { ‘type’: ‘floating-chat’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.text’: ‘Donate’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.background-color’: ‘#f45d22’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.text-color’: ‘#fff’ });
%d bloggers like this: