Twin Towers on "New...

Notifications
Clear all

Twin Towers on "NewsBemders"

Page 1 / 3

THis Is Where Its At
Topic starter
(@this-is-where-its-at)

Is "NewsBemders" the most important television show/movie ever created? 

16 Replies
Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

I see a tower and a shadow?  Twin towers?

The News Benders is riveting.  I always though Tim Ozman was very familiar with it, but apparently not?

I started to analyze News Benders on my Patreon, but never finished.  I think I will re-post, here.

1 Reply
THis Is Where Its At
(@this-is-where-its-at)

@lloydmillerus120318 the shadow & one tower. Nothing on screen in there by accident.  News Benders having "twin towers" was the icing on the cake!

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

Analyzing the DEEP "Fake News Narrative" Conspiracy Theory--The News Benders

I must admit a serious lapse in my all encompassing, omni-partisan speculative efforts!  

I've been studying ruling class/conspiracy theories since 1968, but missed the granddaddy "Master" conspiracy of them all:  the "Fake News" theory.  I was always aware of the plethora of theories that the "news" is spun or distorted by the various "powers that be" for propaganda purposes, but never considered that some or all of the major events and issues "covered" by the News might be, totally FAKE, ie. unreal fantasy based on false accounts, staged incidents, bogus events, crisis actors, fake science reports, impossible technology, hoaxes etc. presented to the public as fact to alter mass psychology and world-views.

Below is a link to a 1968 BBC "30 Minute Theater" TV item which lays-out in Twilight Zone Fashion the whole DEEP FAKE NEWS theory:  The News Benders

By the way, the short TV show linked above is not about just "bending" or "spinning" the news for NWO/ World Government purposes.  It is about creating the dominant news narratives for the entire world out of whole cloth for ruling class / conspiracy purposes!  A more reasonable title for the TV short would have been:  The News FABRICATORS!

Someone high up at the BBC must have decided a euphemism was in order at least for the title of the show!  If any institution could fabricate synthetic world "current events" via FAKE NEWS, it certainly would be the BBC,  the long time propaganda arm of the now covert or "neo" British Empire or Anglo-American Empire.

Coming Next:  Point by point review of The News Benders:  Overall Message?  Itself a Fake News Psyop?  Covert Disinformative Guidance for Conspiricists and Students of the Ruling Class?  Passifying Pablum?  Real Insight into How the World Stage Works?  Are the specific Fake News Psyops mentioned in The News Benders credible?

To join our mailing list for notification of up-coming posts,   Send an email to:   

lloydmillerus@gmail.com

COMMENTS WELCOME!

1.  The World News Has Been Fabricated Centrally Since the Allied Victory in World War II.

The atomic bombing of Hiroshima is portrayed as having sparked the need for central control of the world news narrative and the allies' global military victory made such control possible.  Since the atom bombing of Nagasaki is not mentioned, the implication might be that the Nagasaki bombing was fake.   To prevent nuclear proliferation, its seems nations were given "fake credit" and "status" for "having the bomb" in exchange for cooperation in the centrally controlled fake news manipulated world system with the UN as a "front".  Thus, real nuclear proliferation could be prevented without the danger of nuclear war and its attendant dangers of radiation and nuclear fall-out.  The H-Bomb, in contrast to the Atom Bomb, is alleged to fake!

Credibility: 

1.  The News Benders scenario would explain the lack of seriousness with which nuclear non-proliferation has been pursued since WWII.  For instance, why weren't the nuclear facilities of Russia, China, Pakistan, India and North Korea nuked at the first sign they were going nuclear?  After all, future of the world depends on non-proliferation and, thus, any kind of violence would be justified to stop proliferation.  With nuclear weapons widespread, it would be just a matter of time before a world decimating nuclear catastrophe occurred with attendant long-term deadly radiation poisoning.

2.  Probably, the H-Bomb could be faked by photographing atomic blasts, huge amounts of TNT exploding and/or trick photography and "movie making. "   The idea that the Atom Bomb was not frightening enough to cow the public and, therefore, the terrifying H-Bomb fantasy was required to make "globalism" necessary seems quite credible.

3.  Interesting that the "The News Benders" DID NOT claim the Atom Bomb is fake, only the H-Bomb.  If their control scenario has any truth to it, the Atom Bomb hoax might be a "top secret" that cannot be revealed under any circumstances as conventional world war would be likely to resume.  I do recall that the Reader's Digest had an article shortly after WWII claiming the Atom Bomb was a hoax.  It is certainly possible that the Atom Bomb was hoaxed to allow the Japanese to save face in defeat and panic the rest of the nations into a controlled global system.

4.  If it was ever possible to set-up such a central control system as intimated in The News Benders, it would have been just after WWII when much of the world lay prostrate at the feet of the Anglo-American Camarilla.  Never before nor after has a military victory been so close to global.

5.  The CWNS  (Classified World News Service) is pictured as an institution based in Britain, above the BBC, tasked  to fabricate a "hard" geopolitical news narrative to ensure the peace in the short term and achieve global world government in the long run.  Secondarily, it is tasked to fabricate "soft" cultural news deemed to promote social evolution in each nation compatible with the primary globalist geopolitical agenda.   

The "Classification" of the news emanating from the CWNS makes that news unimpeachable by international and national law as well as by tradition and prestige of the journalists recruited.  Of course, it is credible that such an institution would be located in London, the control center of the old, world spanning British Empire and in proximity to the most powerful Royal Family.  If anyone could make such a system work after WWII it would have been the NeoBritish Empire more commonly known as the Anglo-American Establishment.

. . .to be continued.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/part-i-news-deep-38692499

5 Replies
THis Is Where Its At
(@this-is-where-its-at)

@lloydmillerus120318 great breakdown!!

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)

Trusted Member

@this-is-where-its-at  Thanks.  But I ran out of steam and never finished.  There is a lot more to comment upon in that short TV program.

echocharlie
(@echocharlie)

Eminent Member

@lloydmillerus120318 SirKen Adam designed the war room in Kubrick's Dr Strangelove, so there's at least that UK connection. Allies is enough probably

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)

Trusted Member

I am not familiar with Sir Ken Adam though I see he designed sets for a plethora of films and was made a Knight of the British Empire.  Kubrick himself was American, born in the Bronx, but moved to Britain in 1961 allegedly because of the crime in America and hating Hollywood.

echocharlie
(@echocharlie)

Eminent Member

@lloydmillerus120318 oh i didn't know he moved there. Lucas used UK production too and more for his epic Star Wars. i think that accent beguiles us, like maybe a pretty woman does some men. jesuit mind tricks to paraphrase...Star Wars

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

I just reviewed all the biographies I could find of the Author, Producer and Director of The News Benders!  Haven't found much of anything yet.  I think I need to read some of the novels of the author!  Not a lot on him seems easily available.

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

DESMOND LOWDEN

Desmond Lowden, writer of Bellman & True published by Apostrophe BooksDesmond Lowden’s first job was as a rewind boy in the projection box of a Rank cinema. From there, he became a runner at Britain’s famous Pinewood film studios, working his way up to writing a screenplay for the great comic actor Terry-Thomas. It was the beginning of a career in writing that saw him pen countless plays, screenplays and books.

His novels include the thrillers Sunspot, The Chain, Cry Havoc and – most famously – Bellman & True, which was made into an acclaimed crime movie by George Harrison’s Handmade Films in 1987.

Now in his seventies, Desmond leads a five-piece jazz group, and continues to write. In 2012, he signed with Apostrophe Books, with Bellman & True being re-released in digital form.

By this author:
Bellman & True by Desmond Lowden   

Bellman and True seems to be the author's most acclaimed novel.

Page 1 / 3
Share:
https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/scripts/overlay-widget.js kofiWidgetOverlay.draw(‘timozman’, { ‘type’: ‘floating-chat’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.text’: ‘Donate’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.background-color’: ‘#f45d22’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.text-color’: ‘#fff’ });
%d bloggers like this: