Notifications
Clear all

The Final Refutal of Virology

Salem_Saberhagen
4 Replies
Tim Ozman
Admin
(@timozman007)

There is no such thing as a virus. Pandemics are a hoax, just like global warming. Vaccines are not dangerous either. That's another aspect to the psyop. They pit Virus phobes against Vax Phobes. BOTH sides are controlled by the Illuminati puppet masters.  

Viruses DO NOT EXIST. That video misses this point. It's literally a superstition.

1 Reply
Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)

Trusted Member
Posted by: @timozman007

Viruses DO NOT EXIST. That video misses this point. It's literally a superstition.

I don't think that is likely.  They are misusing and abusing the science, not "making it up" from the whole cloth.  More and more virologists and microbiologists are coming forward to point that out.

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

Getting back to my interrupted response:

I am not much impressed with the video which attempts to prove viruses don't exist, though I will keep an open mind.  After all, "scientists believed in the phlogiston theory a fire and heat for many Centuries." 

Actually, though, the video doesn't "miss the point" as claimed by Tim Ozman.  The video definitely claims viruses are a myth, a superstition.  The video bases this opinion on the alleged failure of virologists to isolate ANY pure virus and the resultant lack of certainty in more approximate virology procedures.

However, even if viruses are a figment of the collective mind of virologists, that doesn't make vaccines against viruses harmless as claimed by Tim Osman.  Quite the contrary! 

Mixing their toxic brews for injection into the bloodstream with no valid theoretical underpinning would make vaccines more dangerous than ever imagined by the anti-vaxxxers!

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

Oh, wait, I see, Tim Ozman was referring to the 3rd video which claims viruses and bacteria don't cause disease, but are like a clean-up crew for the organism, like crows and vultures cleaning up carrion, ie. damaged organic terrain.

However, there is no reason to believe viruses and bacteria can't be, in some cases, invasive infectious organisms and, in other cases, clean-up crews for the terrain!

As an example, crows and vultures don't just eat dead road kill, but also kill whatever live animals they can for a meal!  Nature is "red in tooth and claw" at all levels! 

Share: