Notifications
Clear all

The Covid Experience

Page 3 / 3

donnieofthedead
Topic starter
(@donnieofthedead)

Post 12b: Delta Variant Surge

Continuation of previously featured charts. This reflects the “Fourth Wave” as of 8/12. 

useroffline
(@useroffline)

233 Covid Cases Mentioned 17 times in the MSM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JAnsPJxSpG87/

donnieofthedead
Topic starter
(@donnieofthedead)

Post 13: Boosters.

The MSM is reporting this morning, 8/17, that all in US will need a booster vaccination of Pfizer and Moderna 8 months after the second shot. Starting with health care workers and nursing home residents. This would be correct as 9 months ago, health care workers could get dose #1 of either.

But, I am seeing peoplw fully vaccinated be Covid+ and symptomatic who were vaccinated anywhere between late January to early May. 

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

The claim by some experts is that the variant has an altered spike protein.  Thus, a booster, unless specifically designed to force the body to create the variant spike protein would be worthless.  Have they redesigned the vaxxxx for the Delta variant?  I don't think so.  Just another damaging surge of the spike protein for you body to weather (hopefully).  Hopefully, no catastrophic over-reaction results as some fear.

donnieofthedead
Topic starter
(@donnieofthedead)

Post 14: Vaccinated and Hospitalized?

I am personally seeing about 50-50 vaccinated/unvaccinated being admitted where I work. If I was unaware of their vaccination status there would be no noticable difference in level of illness. Staff is starting to get uneasy and a few fully vaccinated coworkers have been out Covid+ and symptomatic. As of 8/21, my system put out this graphic on the computer screensavers: 

Page 3 / 3
Share:
https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/scripts/overlay-widget.js kofiWidgetOverlay.draw(‘timozman’, { ‘type’: ‘floating-chat’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.text’: ‘Donate’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.background-color’: ‘#f45d22’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.text-color’: ‘#fff’ });
%d bloggers like this: