Clear all

So Masks basically ended on Wednesday 5/19/21

Page 1 / 2

UnchartedTan
Topic starter
(@unchartedtan)
Eminent Member

Whats the analysis of this number wise? 

What do the metascripters want out of this no-mask card ? Maybe a test of faith.

11 Replies
echocharlie
(@echocharlie)
Eminent Member

I don't know numbers and dates analysis. thoughts on the bare faces...

1) classic increase in freedom or priveleges before they really abuse the captors, thus making the pain worse?

2)scrambling for relevence and legitamacy of the vaccine agenda. also serves their authoritarian underlings who need things to enforce/ codify into mandates.  Hopefully Rand Paul is right and the vaccines did some good, at what cost we will never know, as we need two timelines now to see how much they changed the pandemic and the severity of individual cases.

UnchartedTan
Topic starter
(@unchartedtan)
Eminent Member

II've worked for over a year with the mask on . My brain is rewired for sure. I don't use the mask anywhere else but at work it stays on . And it's a cool/unique mask. Not like the medical or cloth makes.  It's just kitchen grade silicon . 

I can't imagine walking around and working in that place and having people see my face. I'm not taking  it off anytime soon. Thank God for the mask mandates. Helps me out bigtime. 

Salem_Saberhagen
(@salem_saberhagen)

not in germany! also here we are requried to wear a medical mask, with the train you even have to wear a FFP2 mask

3 Replies
UnchartedTan
(@unchartedtan)

Eminent Member

@salem_saberhagen

If only that guy with the cool mustache would've won

Salem_Saberhagen
(@salem_saberhagen)

@unchartedtan

oh you mean the austrian painter yea totally

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)

Trusted Member

@salem_saberhagen Nope wall paper hanger.  Mandela much?

Tim Ozman
Admin
(@timozman007)

I don't miss anyone's face. I feel like we're in a world of LIES and LAIRS and the LIED TO who are LIARS BY PROXY.

It's not like showing our faces is any "realer" or truer to reality. 

1 Reply
UnchartedTan
(@unchartedtan)

Eminent Member

@timozman007

Fucking based dude

Page 1 / 2
Share:
https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/scripts/overlay-widget.js kofiWidgetOverlay.draw(‘timozman’, { ‘type’: ‘floating-chat’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.text’: ‘Donate’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.background-color’: ‘#f45d22’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.text-color’: ‘#fff’ });
%d bloggers like this: