How fine is/was Kar...

Notifications
Clear all

How fine is/was Karen B?

UnchartedTan
Topic starter
(@unchartedtan)
Eminent Member

I mean , we all know femoids age quick and bad, but I can see some pretty bone structure on her.  Plus, she's like native American too .

9 Replies
MinarchalFlame
(@minarchalflame)
Eminent Member

Hate to break it to most (seeing as KB's far more settling than the superficial Pat Steere), however fine is less of a visual, and more of it is trans.

Do take the vid with a grain of salt, seeing as Shills v Shills tends to throw punches at everyone (Nathan Oakley is apparently an anatomical suspect as well):

https://youtu.be/tD7Tx4IcfCk

4 Replies
UnchartedTan
(@unchartedtan)

Eminent Member

@minarchalflame

I can see how steere could be a tranny. But KB is a mom,  she's sort of tomboyish i guess though. Mark Sargeant is just a regular low t bpa beta. Most males can have feminine features. Hell, I have some feminine features  . So when it comes to males, it's much harder to judge. Tim Ozman ain't no female. Come on. He could just be a manlet, or a medium height framelet,  plus he's like native American so he's gonna have a different bone structure anyway. 

MinarchalFlame
(@minarchalflame)

Eminent Member

@unchartedtan

That's why I said Shills v Shills bags at everybody

The thing is males don't have short humorous bones (arms, legs, thighs), tilted inner elbows, overly flathead, or deflated chests

As for Karen B as a person, (s)he's very apprehensive, witty, and still a great co-host to Marky Mark

Steere though, doesn't have the hourglass femshape - it's not the most surprising discovery at the same time either 

UnchartedTan
(@unchartedtan)

Eminent Member

@minarchalflame

True.  Even most ugly dudes,  and/or effeminate ones have long arms , protruding brown ridges,  wide mouths

MinarchalFlame
(@minarchalflame)

Eminent Member

@unchartedtan

As for females, they can't develop those long bony bodies that a typical T would have, so the details of Shills v Shills doesn't entirely line up

Still, it's noticeable he pounds on Sci ManDan, Conspiracy Cats, and recently, GemPanda (he says FemPanda); his take on Craig McNeil is the most hilarious content ever

UnchartedTan
Topic starter
(@unchartedtan)
Eminent Member

Patricia has some wide hips tho

3 Replies
MinarchalFlame
(@minarchalflame)

Eminent Member

@unchartedtan

Ah, and yes.

It is very doubtable Tim Oz is an FTM, especially seeing as he's yet to guardrail any topic at all, nor does he belong or involve himself to be a part of the likes of Dubay, ODD, Frank Stewart (FE Millionaire), or even Stavely

Hell, Aaron Haywood accused him of being Brian Solis from BRIANSOLISTV, but look where that went. Nowhere. Why? Because the disparities showed.

The shard throwers can't beat the IPR

UnchartedTan
(@unchartedtan)

Eminent Member

@minarchalflame

Whats guardrail?

I've only been into flatearth since December after I heard Dave Weiss on one of my fav podcasts (which I cannot name because its that taboo) . Then I saw the Netflix Beyond The Curve and thats how I found IPR. I'm hardly familiar with the FE community history.,  though I have listened to alot of Dave Weiss debates and Flatearthpodcast.com episodes  i also listen to Karen'B's YouTube channel sometimes

MinarchalFlame
(@minarchalflame)

Eminent Member

@unchartedtan

A guardrail is when one takes you to the depths of the rabbit hole and the whirled of conspiracy fact - only to limit you on certain topics (ex: "if you don't believe ____ died on [insert fabricated event here], you're a [insert insult/accusation here]) 
Share:
https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/scripts/overlay-widget.js kofiWidgetOverlay.draw(‘timozman’, { ‘type’: ‘floating-chat’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.text’: ‘Donate’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.background-color’: ‘#f45d22’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.text-color’: ‘#fff’ });
%d bloggers like this: