The Infinite Plane Society Public Forum

FEAR IS THE MIND-KI...

Notifications
Clear all

FEAR IS THE MIND-KILLER. SO WHY ARE TRUTHERS SUCH FEAR SUPERSPREADERS?

Page 4 / 4

Tim Ozman
Admin
Topic starter
(@timozman007)

I think the Space Junk agenda has great potential to shock the system and tear down the Tower of Babel.

I don't think they wrote a 100+year Metascript without and end goal in site. I may have to get my Reset Helmet on. 

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

I think the end game is medical tyranny.  Health passports, vaxxx requirement, continual mRNA manipulation of human health for $$$ and NWO goals.  Space junk, aliens, ufos are diversions as is massive immediate Vaxageddon.  All cover for medical tyranny and gradual depopulation.

5 Replies
Tim Ozman
Admin
(@timozman007)

@lloydmillerus120318 The DIGITAL MONOLITH explains it all. 

echocharlie
(@echocharlie)

Eminent Member

@timozman007 why is nato spelled backwards. this is the new monolith for the new world (screen). no excuse for johnson's hair, it is ritual/symbol

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)

Trusted Member

@echocharlie  So Satan can read it more easily?  Or does OTAN mean something?  Oh, yeah!  Here it is for GOOGLE:

Why is NATO called OTAN?
It was formed in 1949 and has two official languages, English and French. ... To make it easier for so many countries to communicate, NATO has two official languages: English and French. This means that it also has two acronyms -- in French, NATO is OTAN, which stands for Organisation du Traité de l'Atlantique Nord.

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)

Trusted Member

@echocharlie Maybe messy hair indicates TRAITOR!  After allegedly supporting BREXIT, could he be any worse as far as his reaction to COVID-19?

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)

Trusted Member

@timozman007  Yeah, monolith a more explicit symbol of monolithic thinking.  They even have it state the main dogmas!

OrwellWasRight33
(@orwellwasright33)

Fear, Anger, Hate, Shame, Blame, Guilt. 

These 6 are societal/culturally  promoted/brainwashed/conditioned/engineered.

7 Deadly Sins as well.   Sloth, Envy, Pride, Greed, Wrath, Gluttony, Lust.     

Figure these out for your self, recognize, awareness, consciousness.   that;s it.   One of the secrets to life.

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

Another interesting point is that the Establishment pushes the idea Nationalism is inherently racist. 

Thus, if you are a Nationalist and happen to be White, that is White Nationalism! 

What nonsense!  A "Nation" can be organized around any number of ideas besides "race."

Page 4 / 4
Share:
https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/scripts/overlay-widget.js kofiWidgetOverlay.draw(‘timozman’, { ‘type’: ‘floating-chat’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.text’: ‘Donate’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.background-color’: ‘#f45d22’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.text-color’: ‘#fff’ });
%d bloggers like this: