The Infinite Plane Society Public Forum

A newly discovered ...

Notifications
Clear all

A newly discovered channel on YouTube (Ewaranon) I recently found that brings mud flood and flat Earth together like no other has...

Page 2 / 3

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

Yes, it is and he credit Stergio in Part 6, I believe, for the insight the moon is a reflection of the true flat earth and builds from there!

1 Reply
Finbar
(@finbar)

@lloydmillerus120318  Yeah, it was cool to see someone giving Stergio's meticulous work some credit. Glad you looked into this series, I think he has some very valid points.

MinarchalFlame
(@minarchalflame)
Eminent Member

Thank mightymeat Faking Space posted all of the 7 parts in his page

2 Replies
Finbar
(@finbar)

@minarchalflame Is Mightymeat Faking Space on Telegram?

MinarchalFlame
(@minarchalflame)

Eminent Member

@finbar

No. It's a substitute for "goodness" - the latter gets overrated every now and then

As for Faking Space, he's still Faking Space titlewise

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

yeah.  it seems to be working on odysee.  watched 1-10.  11 failed.

maybe need to reboot

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @finbar

There was some footage on these videos of a sidewalk that actually moved through the town center in the early 1900's, that as far as I was able to discern were not photo shopped, just one example what was on this series.

Yeah, I saw that.  I had seen that before at some point in my life.  They also had mobile steam engines that could be rolled into place and connected to central steam lines.

Escalators are quite old too.  If nothing else, a steam engine could easily do that.  They had central steam systems then and could locate a steam engine anywhere, especially underground or in shed, etc.

Just a speculation with some knowledge instead of jumping to the extraordinary mudflood claims based on LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

I've also visited Greenfield Village in Dearborn, Michigan.  It is a Museum Established by Henry Ford I who feared that 19th Century and 20th Century tech and history would be lost without such a Museum.  I recall a huge collection of steam engines which were the NORM before the invention of the A/C and D/C electric motors.

BTW:  The idea Tesla was fake per John LeBon is ridiculous.  He worked for Westinghouse, for God Sake.  However, it is quite possible that Westinghouse lionized him to justify PATENT FRAUD.  Most likely they stole inventions from around the world and claimed their "Wunderkind" invented everything!

1 Reply
Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)

Trusted Member
Posted by: @lloydmillerus120318
Posted by: @finbar

There was some footage on these videos of a sidewalk that actually moved through the town center in the early 1900's, that as far as I was able to discern were not photo shopped, just one example what was on this series.

Yeah, I saw that.  I had seen that before at some point in my life.  They also had mobile steam engines that could be rolled into place and connected to central steam lines.

Escalators are quite old too.  If nothing else, a steam engine could easily do that.  They had central steam systems then and could locate a steam engine anywhere supplied with high pressure central steam, especially underground or in shed, etc.

Just a speculation with some knowledge instead of jumping to the extraordinary mudflood claims based on LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

I've also visited Greenfield Village in Dearborn, Michigan.  It is a Museum Established by Henry Ford I who feared that 19th Century and early 20th Century tech and history would be lost without such a Museum.  I recall a huge collection of steam engines which were the NORM before the invention of the A/C and D/C electric motors.

BTW:  The idea Tesla was fake per John LeBon is ridiculous.  He worked for Westinghouse, for God Sake.  However, it is quite possible that Westinghouse lionized him to justify PATENT FRAUD.  Most likely they stole inventions from around the world and claimed their "Wunderkind" invented everything!

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

BTW:  The idea there were no power tools in the 19th Century and Early 20th is false.  All manner of tools were connected to steam engines with belts and gears, etc.  True enough, though, they weren't portable like modern electric and now re-chargeable battery tools.  You had to bring your "work piece" to the tool!

Page 2 / 3
Share:
https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/scripts/overlay-widget.js kofiWidgetOverlay.draw(‘timozman’, { ‘type’: ‘floating-chat’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.text’: ‘Donate’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.background-color’: ‘#f45d22’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.text-color’: ‘#fff’ });
%d bloggers like this: