The Infinite Plane Society Public Forum

A newly discovered ...

Notifications
Clear all

A newly discovered channel on YouTube (Ewaranon) I recently found that brings mud flood and flat Earth together like no other has...

Page 1 / 3

Finbar
Topic starter
(@finbar)

This channel called Ewaranon, has a series he just released in the last couple of days is a must watch for all flat Earthers. It is a series, done in 7 episodes, and is a very thorough account of our realm called The Lost History of Flat Earth. He has the best information I have ever seen on flat Earth and the civilization who built these massive structures we find all over our realm. It is very thorough, and not boring at all, it is utterly fascinating. Here is a link to his channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy6EQBAe0M7lsrFjGPbKQhg/videos  

16 Replies
Salem_Saberhagen
(@salem_saberhagen)

aaand all his videos are private

1 Reply
Finbar
(@finbar)

Finbar
Topic starter
(@finbar)

Yes, I see they have found out about this guys amazing research and work. They have basically taken down his channel.  This is so unfortunate, because it was really an eye opener for some very valid and mind blowing information...stuff that I have never heard before. Some of his subscribers told him to back up his work on Telegram, so I am going to go on there and look to see if he had posted these videos there. There was some footage on these videos of a sidewalk that actually moved through the town center in the early 1900's, that as far as I was able to discern were not photo shopped, just one example what was on this series. He had a lot of videos and other series as well, he didn't just have this one about flat Earth. I will let you know if he has put his work on Telegram or not.

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

Wow!  Too bad!  I'm a bit hostile to mud flood, but was ready to listen!

Lloyd Miller
(@lloydmillerus120318)
Trusted Member

Is this his stuff:  Ewaranon  on Odysee?

1 Reply
Finbar
(@finbar)

Page 1 / 3
Share:
https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/scripts/overlay-widget.js kofiWidgetOverlay.draw(‘timozman’, { ‘type’: ‘floating-chat’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.text’: ‘Donate’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.background-color’: ‘#f45d22’, ‘floating-chat.donateButton.text-color’: ‘#fff’ });
%d bloggers like this: